Crenova 100-ft Expandable Garden Hose Plus
- Ultra Expandable 100-ft Hose - expands from 33-ft to 100-ft.
- Angle twist/kink proof and can be stored easily.
- Superior Material, Amazing Durability - leak-free solid 3/4" brass connector, hose is super leak/rust resistance.
- Durable double latex tube handles temperature range of 23℉-122℉ for long-term use.
- Includes 7 Pattern Spraying Nozzle - spray patterns include: Jet, Shower, Angle, Center, Mist, Soaker and Flat.
- Improved thicker/seamless knit wall design - made from extra-flexible and sturdy 3750D polyester fabric - protects inner tube - withstands high water pressure (up to15 Bar/1.5MPa).
- Satisfaction Guarantee - covered by a 12-month worry-free guarantee.
Crenova 100-ft Expandable Garden Hose with a Durable Double Latex Core, 3/4 Solid Brass Connector, and includes a 7 Function Metal Spray Nozzle.
Ultra Expandable 100ft Hose
When water pressure is on, the garden hose can extend up to 3 times of its original length(extending from 33 ft to 100 ft); when shutting off, it can automatically contract. It will never angle twist or kink and can be stored easily.
Superior Material, Amazing Durability
Engineered with leak-free solid 3/4 Inches brass connector, Crenova expandable hose is super leak and rust resistance. Its double latex tube makes it so durable that it can suit to a temperature range of 23℉-122℉. The hose is for long-term use.
7 Function Spraying Nozzle Included
Quality 7-pattern spray nozzle adds versatility to this expanding garden hose. It delivers smart solutions to satisfy all your watering and cleaning needs. Spray patterns include: Jet, Shower, Angle, Center, Mist, Soaker and Flat.
Exquisite Design & Sturdy Cover
Improved thicker and seamless knit wall design. Hose is made from extra-flexible and sturdy 3750D polyester fabric which provides a better protection for its inner tube. It can withstand high water pressure (up to15 Bar/1.5MPa).
Expandable Garden hose is covered by a 12-month worry-free guarantee. If you encounter any issues, you can contact Crenova without any concern, and they will do their best to help you.